Turn on USB debugging on your MTK Android and connect it via a good USB cable to your PC. MTKDroid Tools will now detect your phone and display its specs.
- First and foremost, you will have to install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC.
- Thanks to ROM developers though, AOSP is ported to and used in many devices.
- You just need to connect your device in MTP mode and copy over all the files that you think are essential.
Xiaomi has included several apps that allow users to get the most out of their devices, including music players, video players, photo editors, and more. These apps help to make the device even more user-friendly and make it easier for users to get the most out of their devices.
- We’ll not be held responsible if your phone gets damaged by following these methods.
- Now your device will be reboot and flashed successfully.
- We have told you that the stock rom doesn’t allow an average user to make changes, right?
- Even though it came out in 2019, it’s still for sale and remains Moto’s most prominent Android One phone.
Samsung Galaxy devices, for example, use a user interface called One UI, Xiaomi phones use MIUI, Oppo uses ColorOS, OnePlus uses OxygenOS, etc. Every UI looks unique and has a different set of features. There was a time when most Android users would root their Android phones and flash a custom ROM. Their main aim was to fully customize and improve the overall device performance. However, today’s Android phones are better than they have ever been.
Unpack the MTK Droid Root & Tools v2.5.3 and SP Flashtool you downloaded above so as to access download its contents. It costs $5/month for a basic plan with no ads and limited features, or $30/year for a premium plan with no ads and unlimited features. This post may actually help not only me but a lot of users who are unaware of suggestions you might have, so please share. Example – If you have a Samsung phone, you can use Smart Switch software to backup your phone. Here, we’ll use the Script Manager app to make a backup on Android. Here, we’ll use the On Android zip file to make a backup.
If you are wondering how to flash stock firmware on your Samsung phones, the process is really simple and easy to use. In this guide, we are going to show you how you can flash stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy devices using Odin.